● Product Name: nonwoven carpet, hotel carpet,needle punch carpet, polyester carpet, polypropylene carpet, fair carpet/ exhibition carpet, velvet carpet, broadloom carpet, corridor carpet.
● Material:polyester fibers, polypropylene fibers
● Color:red, black & red, white, blue (sky blue, dark blue, light blue, sapphire) blue-gray, green (grass green, dark green, apple green), yellow, purple, brown, black, smoky gray, light gray, camel, camel white, coffee, and a variety of mixed colors. The color of the fiber determines the fineness of the effect of the carpet.
● MOQ :1*40GP.
● Delivery Date:1*40HQ, within 15 days after receiving payment
● Packing:roll, outer PE plastic membrane or woven fabric
● Length: 15m-50m, or as required by customers
● Production Ability: 10000㎡/day
● Delivery & Payment:
● Payment: T/T.
● Width: 1m-4m, or as required by customers
● Weight: 400g/m²-600g/m²
● Thickness: 4mm-7mm
● Production Process of Velour Carpet:
Velour carpet is made from polyester or polypropylene fiber by processes such as paving into network, needle-punching and pulling stripe to make fabric soft, full, compactness and hard. Stripe fabric formed by pulling stripe will be covered by a coating on the back side, dried and formed, as well as cut in the edge before being rolled in a coil package. Quality requirement is even and continuous napping matte on carpet surface. Compared with ordinary non-woven carpet, velour carpet seems an upscale one full of soft and elastic fluff.
● Advantage of Velour Carpet:
In the winter, by isolating the cold ground, carpet provides insulating effect to create a warm and comfortable environment for you.
Velour carpet provides a solid and stable foundation and slid-proof surface, reducing risk of slipping and falling, and lowering the chance of injury from slipping into a soft surface if any. Especially for families consisting of children and/or elderly, the safety function of this carpet seems quite obvious.
Velour carpet comes in different colors and textures to allow users to decorate the space, change the atmosphere and reflect the personality and taste, according to their own preferences.
With a sound-absorbing structure, velour carpet provides us with a quiet environment by reducing or absorbing noise effectively.
By absorbing dust and bacteria in the air, velour carpet reduces the dust flow, purifies indoor air and improves indoor air quality.
Teamed with matching home furnishing products to eliminate dullness and deliver regularly updated indoor environment style, velour carpet is easily replaceable.
Applications of Velour Carpet:
Velour carpet is mainly used for all kinds of occasions such as huge exhibition, accommodation, hotel, office, office building and ceremony.