● Product Name: Polypropylene Woven Fabric/PP Woven Fabric,Woven Fabric/Woven Cloth,Geotextile /Geotextile Fabric, Plastic Woven Fabric,PE Woven Fabric,White/Black Woven Fabric,Packaging Fabric,Polypropylene Fabric/PP Fabric/PP Cloth.
● Material:100% PP
● Width: 1m-6m or as required by customers
● Length: 50m-3000m or as required by customers
● Color: White, Black, Beige, Green, Blue, Red, Brown, Yellow or as required by customers
● Delivery & Payment:
● Package: 50m-300m/roll or as required by customers
● Delivery Date:1*20GP, within 10 days after receiving payment
● MOQ :1*20GP.
● Payment: T/T
● Production Ability: 300000㎡/day
● Production Process of PP Woven Fabric:
PP Woven Fabric are made from weaving flat filament yarns (monofilament, membrane split yarn), which is made by the PP or PE after pressing, separating and tensioning.
● Characteristics of PP Woven Fabric:
1. Light and soft, easy to transport and install.
2. Anti-UV and anti-aging.
3. Well-drained performance
4. Resistance destruction of microbes and worms
5. Excellent tensile, keep sufficient strength and elongation both under dry and wet conditions
6. Acid-proof alkali and non- deformability, keep soft and flexible at different PH values.
● Applications and Functions of PP Woven Fabric:
1. Package: suitable for various packing bag
2. Reinforcement: applicable to road, railway, airport, dam to protect from tilt dam, a revetment etc to improve the stability
3. Protection: used for engineering of bank revetment, slop protection and bottom protection to prevent from erosion by wind, wave, tide and rain, and water and soil loss
4. Filtering: used as filtering layer for dyke, dam, river and bank stones, and retaining wall, to keep free-flow of water and air, as well as prevent sand passing through.