● Product Name: Polyester microfiber,Polyester engineered fiber,Polyester concrete reinforcement fiber,Polyester construction fiber.
● Packing: 1KG/ 1 POLYBAG, 20 KGS/ WHITE WOVEN BAG.
● Delivery Date:Within 10 days after receiving payment.
● Payment terms: T/T, L/C.
● Applications of polypropylene monofilament fiber: Basically,construction process of Fibered-asphalt concrete seems the same as that of traditional asphalt concrete.
● Introduction of polyester monofilament fiber:
With rapid development of highway construction, asphalt pavement has occupied an increasingly important position, with increased road traffic and traffic load, channelization and etc, therefore project quality and durability of the higher asphalt pavement are required. In order to avoid the frequent early damage occurring to asphalt pavement, such as rutting, cracking, pits and other diseases affecting their service life, the recent application of the industrial production of polymer synthetic fiber as reinforcing materials in asphalt concrete, has been widely recognized by the transportation industry and highways research sector.
Polyester monofilament fiber is a novel material developed to reinforce asphalt concrete and crack resistance, made from 100% polyester synthetic materials, through unique processing into fascicular monofilament synthetic fiber with advantages like high strength, corrosion-resistant, high temperature-resistant, strong chemical stability and gripping power with asphalt. Incorporated into asphalt concrete, this Polyester monofilament fiber can form a great huge number of monofilament fiber distributed randomly in three dimensions after mixing, leading to a reinforcing role to effectively improve mechanical properties of asphalt mixture and prevent asphalt concrete from cracking.
● Application of polyester monofilament fiber:
1.To improve stability of asphalt concrete at high temperature:Three-dimensional distribution of monofilament polyester fiber has strong asphalt-adsorption, and does not wound, leading to increase both cohesion of asphalt concrete and viscosity, moreover, with criss-cross fiber monofilament reinforced and bridging role, to reduce the flow of asphalt to enable asphalt concrete to greatly improve stability in high temperature environments.
2. To improve crack-resistance of asphalt concrete at low temperature.In the case of sudden drop in temperature and low temperature environment (such as winter in the north), generally asphalt pavement will shrink or start cracking by short of stress relaxation. With polyester fiber in asphalt concrete, to form a large number of uniformly distributed criss-cross monofilament fibers within mixture, to improve the flexibility of the asphalt mixture, to enable a good resistance to deformation and remained flexibility and high tensile strength at a low temperature, enough to stand the shrinkage stress effectively and reduce the temperature shrinkage cracks, thus to improve crack-resistance of asphalt concrete at low temperature.
3. To improve the fatigue resistance of asphalt concrete:Reinforcement effect of Polyester fiber evenly distributed in mixture enables its strength modulus to increase by 1.3-1.4 times, and to improved fatigue properties. Polyester monofilament fiber can significantly improve the water stability, spalling resistance, abrasion resistance and durability of asphalt concrete, and effectively control generation of reflective cracking, leading to improve road quality greatly, and to extend the service life of the pavement. Polyester fiber can aslo effectively improve the tensile, compressive, shear and impact strengths.
● Mixing requirements for fibered-asphalt concrete:
1. To determine mixture ratio per plate per heat silo plate: calculate mixture ratio by mass, according to the target mixture ratio to determine dosage of fiber before calculating mass of fiber per plate to be put into, to assure the accuracy;
2. To determine the appropriate mixing time: for ordinary asphalt mixture, 30 to 60 seconds mixing time is set in intermittent mixing equipment for each plate, and after addition of fiber, mixing time will be extended by 10 to 15 seconds. It's recommended that 25 to 30 seconds is set for the dry mix, and 30 seconds for wet mix to make the mixture uniform mixing, with fiber and asphalt mixture well wrapped as guideline;
3. To determine appropriate mixing and factory temperature: the heating temperature of the asphalt should be preferably 130 ℃ -160 ℃, heating should not be more than six hours, and the heated asphalt should be used up the same day, and repeated heating should be prevented, to avoid aging. Heating temperature for gravel is 140 ℃ -170 ℃, and no heating action on the ore. The factory temperature of the asphalt mixture should be 130 ℃ -160 ℃, when using modified asphalt, an extra 10 ℃ -15 ℃ should be added to the upper limit of the above-mentioned temperature.