● Product Name: Polypropylene microfiber,Polypropylene engineered fiber,Polypropylene concrete reinforcement fiber,Polypropylene construction fiber.
● Packing: 1KG/ 1 POLYBAG, 20 KGS/ WHITE WOVEN BAG.
● Delivery Date:Within 10 days after receiving payment.
● Payment terms: T/T, L/C.
● Applications of polypropylene monofilament fiber: Applies to civil engineering fitting, hydraulic as well as road and bridge engineering.
● Introduction of polypropylene monofilament fiber:
Polypropylene monofilament fiber is made mainly from Polypropylene into high strength monofilament fiber by unique processing. Refilled into concrete (or mortar), this product can control effectively micro-crack caused by plastic contraction, dry shrinkage and changed temperature and prevent and inhabit occurrence and development of cracks.
● Enhancement of concrete provided by polypropylene monofilament fiber:
1. Anti-crack: Monofilament polypropylene fibers is a three-dimensional distributed structure in the concrete, to reduce effectively the stress concentration on the micro-crack tip can and prevent micro-cracks occurrence and expansion.
2. Improvement of impermeability: Evenly distributed Monofilament polypropylene fibers in concrete, forms a support system, and reduces the bleeding of water, thus to improve the impermeability of concrete significantly.
3. Improvement of the freeze-thaw resistance: The presence of polypropylene monofilament fibers can effectively reduce the tensile stress concentration caused by freezing and thawing cycles, and prevent the further development of micro-cracks within the concrete leading to improve the freeze-thaw resistance.
4. Improvement of impact resistance and toughness: Polypropylene monofilament fiber helps to absorb kinetic energy for impacted concrete structures, and can effectively enhance the impact resistance and toughness of concrete due to anti-crack effect of the fiber.
5. Improvement of high temperature resistant In concrete, especially high-strength concrete mixed with polypropylene monofilament fiber, evenly distributing monofilament fiber in randomly three-dimensional structure, and three-dimensional network structure. When concrete members internal temperature rises to above 165 ℃, the fibers melt, to form pore of internal interconnection for a strong high-pressure steam to escape from inside the concrete, thus to effectively avoid the burst in fire incident.
● Construction Technology:
1. Polypropylene monofilament fiber won't conflict with concrete aggregate, additives, admixtures and cement at all, there comes no special requirements on the mixing equipment.
2. The easy-to-go polypropylene monofilament needs no change on the original design concrete ratio, neither change on the ratio of reinforcement in the original design, they can not arbitrarily reduce the main force tendon design.
3. According to the design content and concrete mixing volume, accurately weigh fiber, prepare Sand and Gravel, fiber and aggregate to be placed into the mixer, appropriately extend the mixing time of 30 seconds -60 seconds. Take sampling after stirring completes, the concrete can be put into use as fibers have been distributed evenly, . If there are still bundles of fiber, extend the mixing time by 30 seconds before you can use it.
4. Concrete added by polypropylene monofilament fiber adopts totally same construction and maintenance process as ordinary concrete.