● Product Name: Polypropylene / Polyethylene twisted bundle fiber,Polypropylene / Polyethylene engineered fiber,Polypropylene/ Polyethylene concrete reinforcement fiber, Polypropylene/ Polyethylene construction fiber.
● Packing: 1KG/ 1 polybag, 20 KGS/ white woven bag.
● Delivery Date:Within 10 days after receiving payment.
● Payment: T/T, L/C.
● Introduction of PP Twisted Bundle Fiber:
PP twisted bundle fiber is made from 100% polypropylene or polyethylene through a special processing into a new type of organic synthetic fibers. In addition to corrosion resistant dispersion-resistant, construction-durable and producing no damage to mixing equipment, this product has a high breaking strength, good dispersibility in concrete and strong gripping power. PP twisted bundle fiber can improve the drawbacks such as concrete lower tensile strength, small ultimate extension rate and brittleness, and provide the concrete with excellent performances like tensile-bending-and-crack resistant, fatigue resistant, high toughness. Our PP twisted bundle fiber has been applied in hydraulic, bridges and other engineering fields.
● Functions of PP Twisted Bundle Fiber:
1.Effectively reduce risk of concrete cracks, and improve the concrete tensile, bending, bending strength.
2. Reduce the damage in an earthquake and other natural disaster.
3. Reduce concrete's inherent fatal flaw and improve the impermeability of concrete.
4. Protect steel from corrosion and improve the durability of the concrete structure.
5. Increase the wear resistance of concrete.
6. Cause no wear or tear to mixing equipment.
7. Prevent damage to the tire, for the road project.
● Applications of PP Twisted Bundle Fiber:
1. High tensile and bending strength allows organic resemble-steel fiber to apply to support engineering like culverts supporting, mountain slope project.
2. High crack resistance enables organic resemble-steel fiber to be used in basement seepage. Reservoir and low pressure water pipelines and other projects.
3. High impact and abrasion resistance, enables organic resemble-steel fiber to be used in high speed water flow parts such as spillway and sluice bottom in the Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering.
4. By using synthetic resin and featuring characteristics of steel fiber, organic resemble-steel fiber is more preferable for concrete works in seawater corrosive environment.
5. Performances such as high tensile strength, fracture toughness and fatigue resistance allows organic resemble-steel fiber to be used to withstand the dynamic loads, such as roads, railways, bridges and other projects.