● Product Name: Polypropylene engineered fiber,Polypropylene concrete reinforcement fiber,Polypropylene construction fiber.
● Packing: 1KG/ 1 POLYBAG, 20 KGS/ WHITE WOVEN BAG.
● Delivery Date:Within 10 days after receiving payment.
● Payment terms: T/T, L/C.
● Introduction of polypropylene mesh fiber:
1. Polypropylene monofilament fiber is made mainly from Polypropylene through unique processing. Its appearance is a network structure consisting by multiple monofilament fibers.
2. When the polypropylene mesh fibers is put into the concrete, during concrete mixing process, the horizontal connection between the monofilament fibers can undermine the formation of single fibers or full open of mesh structure work through the concrete's own rubbing and friction, thus to achieve the anti-crack effect for a large number of monofilament polypropylene fibers.
3. This product can control effectively micro-crack caused by plastic contraction, dry shrinkage and changed temperature and prevent and inhabit occurrence and development of cracks. As a new crack prevention fibers for concrete, mesh fibers become the hot spot in concrete-fiber research and application following glass fiber, steel fiber.
● Applications of polypropylene mesh fiber:
Polypropylene mesh fiber provides advantages of improved performance to the concrete, effectively for almost any project with fiber reinforced concrete. Given that the characteristics of Engineering in China, appropriate projects to which polypropylene mesh fiber is the most preferable to are selected as shown below.
1. Concrete pavement, bridge decks, airport pavements, factory floor and other works. The service life of the project could be effectively extended (5-10 years extended life for intact road).
2. Tunnel, mine walls, roof and so on. During concreting by spraying, the incorporation of polypropylene mesh fiber will effectively reduce rebound rate of sprayed concrete, to ensure rebound fall-off not to exceed 5 percent, improve construction efficiency and the working environment which is conducive to promote wet spray technology.
3. Rivers, dams, reservoirs and other projects. Polypropylene mesh fiber improves cracking resistance, impact resistance, wear resistance for concrete to extend the service life.
4. Military protective works, wharf revetment, pier. Polypropylene mesh fiber improves exponentially the impact resistance of concrete to enhance safety and extend the service life of such works.
● CStructural design:
Although the incorporation of the mesh fibers can really improve concrete performance significantl, but normally, the mesh fiber still serves as "secondary reinforcement" for concrete to prevent concrete from shrinkage and cracking to extend the service life of the concrete, rather than "major reinforcement" to bear the main load. A large number of experiments has verifies that a great number of monofilament fiber will be obtained after dispersion of polypropylene mesh fiber, but since in every cubic meter of concrete, the mesh of 0.9kg-1.8kg fiber content converted into the volume is only 0.1% -0.2%, no significant change occurs to concrete compressive strength, elastic modulus and other parameters. It's recommended that change the original designed reinforcement ratio of the main reinforcement keeps unchanged, after incorporation of polypropylene mesh fiber.
1. Length Selection: Polypropylene mesh fiber of 20MM is preferable for generic engineering in general.
2. Mixture ratio design: Normally, 0.9KG polypropylene mesh fiber content is preferable for the mere concrete, while for bridge deck waterproofing layer protection layer, 1.8KG is preferable, and the amount of other materials needs no change. As for special purpose, polypropylene mesh fiber content and concrete mix ratio can be determined through experiments. For the concrete Mixed with active material such as silica fume, ground slag, zeolite powder, the use of polypropylene mesh fiber is better.
3. Mixer selection: Forced Mixer is necessary
4. Feeding process: First gravel, then fiber, and then sand to stir for two minutes, until the fiber is fully open, and then put cement and water for evenly mixing. Sequences for conventional technology could be followed, but mixing time should be extended appropriately to ensure the fibers to be uniformly dispersed.
5. Mixing time: The purpose of mixing is to allow fiber mesh fully to spread into monofilament mesh or network structure to open. Normally after inputting of the polypropylene mesh fiber, 2-3 minutes of forced mixing seems sufficent
6. Formation process: No special requirements, but ensure the concrete to fully compact.
7. Care process: No special requirements, just follow normal concrete caring process. Early caring of the concrete can not be neglected due to the incorporation of polypropylene mesh fiber children.
8. Durability of the polypropylene mesh fiber: Under the combined effects of heat, light, oxygen and other factors, any organic material ages and loses its good performance gradually, but such problems doesn't exist in the case of use of polypropylene mesh fiber, because the fibers placed in the concrete is fully protected.